Methods to promote the place of languages with intercultural groups.
– to awaken curiosity about the other country
– to seize the opportunities of meeting young people from the other culture
– to give access to the other country
– to create the desire to discover the language and culture of the partner and to reflect on one’sown language and culture.
Democracy Skills Addressed
- Fostering communication in a group
- Strengthening the place of languages in an intercultural group
There are many different methods of language facilitation. Ideas for inspiration can be found at this link:www.animationlinguistique.fr
Number of participants
Group size: 10-30