AI & Political Elections
The potential impact on democratic processes
This workshop encourages collaboration and knowledge-sharing regarding the impact of AI on elections and democracy.
- Enhance knowledge of democratic procedures in different countries
- Explore the scandals involving Cambridge Analytica and its role in the 2016 US elections and the Brexit referendum
- Foster a discussion on how AI can impact elections and democratic development globally.
Democracy Skills Addressed
- Knowledge on political systems
- Political self
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge on the impact of Artifical Intelligence
- Knowledge on digital democractic procedures
- Knowledge on elections
Timeframe: one to three hours
Number of participants
up to 20 participants